“No one knows
what you have been through
what your pretty little eyes have seen,
but I can reassure you
~ whatever you have conquered,
it shines through your mind.”
― Nikki Rowe
What you have been through created you. The good, the bad, the ups and the downs.
It was a major changing point in my life when I shifted from hate, hurt, anger, and regret over what I have been through into gratitude because each of those steps brought me to this magical place.
This month for our divine feminine practice I am offering you a practice that is inspired from some of my own pain and turmoil.
When I was growing up, I shoved my divine feminine down and really encouraged my masculine side to take center stage. I hide from my femininity and it took me years and years to reconnect with that aspect of self. BUT when I did, the results were magical.
A divine feminine & divine masculine practice:
- Write down the qualities that you feel aligned with and represent divine feminine.
- Write down the qualities that you feel aligned with and represent divine masculine.
- Write down what divine feminine qualities you embody and exude.
- Write down what divine masculine qualities you embody or exude.
- Compare your DF list with what qualities you exude. Are there qualities on your full list that you wish to embody? Take steps to integrate these.
- Compare your DM list with what qualities you exude. Are there qualities on your full list that you wish to embody? Take steps to integrate these.
Consider what balance between your divine feminine and divine masculine is for you. Each of us has both aspects but the balance that works for you, is specific to you.
I'd love to hear about your experiences with these practices! Please join this conversation & contribute to the Our & Are private Facebook group by clicking here if you aren't already a part of this community. This is a private and sacred space, a fantastic opportunity to share your sensual musing with others who will hold that sacred container for you.
Ready to find out more?
Interested in working with Lindsay one on one? Book a discovery call and chat with her to find out if y'all are the perfect fit.