“Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.”
― Anais Nin
For this month’s Divine Feminine practice, let’s follow one of my favorite female writers, Anais Nin’s advice. Let us throw our dreams into space like a kite.
As 2019 gets closer and closer to turning into 2020, now is the perfect time to start dreaming big, opening yourself to new possibilities, and setting intentions.
Here is a powerful list to support this practice, choose from it 1, 2, 3, or more things to do – however as you take the actions to follow through on them – focus on staying in your feminine.
Now what that means might be different for each of you, but connect with self and stay in your feminine. That might look like staying soft, and speaking gently to yourself. That might sound like female singers in the background as you journal who help you feel feminine and flowy, it might taste like having a sensual and sensory snack before you do a practice, that might be that you physically sit back – open your hands, and welcome things to flow to you. Whatever that looks, feels, sounds, or tastes like – stay in your feminine.
– draw a kite on a piece of paper, and write dreams and desires on it
– pull an intuitive guidance or tarot card with the intention of “guidance for throwing my dreams into space”
– write out a list of dreams, and then journal out limiting beliefs around these dreams, then cross out the limitations and reframe them to openings, possibilities, or portals
– select a dream and put a song on that really pumps you up, as soon as the song’s power takes over and you feel :in it: think about your dream and use the song’s power to imbue that energy into your dream
– write a journal entry as if you already have one of your dreams
– ask a friend to have a text conversation with you as if you have already accomplished one of your big dreams and you are about to celebrate it!
I’d love to hear about your experiences with these practices! Please join this conversation & contribute to the Our & Are private Facebook group by clicking here if you aren’t already a part of this community.
Feel free to create a post about which items you tried and how it went! Pictures encouraged. <3