Lindsay Schroeder from Our & Are - a spiritual wellness, intuitive business, and mindset coach - joins us for this episode. We dive into what spiritual wellness is, and how you can develop your intuition, overcome limiting beliefs, and transform your mindset.
In the “You Want Me To Do What??” section, Nicole talks about how she has come to develop her own intuition, and Shanna notes that if all of this is a bit too woo woo for you, working on mindset is something that can help in any situation.
Interview with Bee - 0:33
“You Want Me To Do What??” section - 1:02:43
- Spiritual Wellness is one of the nine dimensions of wellness, which are aspects of your life that contribute to your overall quality of life
- Key aspects of building Spiritual Wellness include developing your intuition, overcoming limiting beliefs, and transforming your mindset
- To tap into your intuition, Lindsay suggests building a practice that works for you of going inward - whether that be a daily meditation practice, journaling, or listening to a podcast and taking notes
- To work on changing your mindset, find a way to carve out the time to notice when you have them - whether that be in the moment making a note on your phone or, if that doesn’t work with your schedule, keeping a notepad near your bed to reflect before falling asleep
Listen to the episode
- Where to find Lindsay -
- To Learn More about the Nine Dimensions of Wellness: https://swc.osu.edu/about-us/nine-dimensions-of-wellness/
Ready to find out more?
Interested in working with Lindsay one on one?
Schedule a discovery call to learn more.