Sign up for the Our & Are Newsletter
Get your Full Moon Activity, Divine Feminine Practice, and message from Lindsay emailed to you monthly!
Full Moon in Pisces
On September 13th our Full Moon arrives in Pisces.
For our full moon activity this month I want to dive into the two things that come to mind when I think of pisces: the two fish.
When I think of pisces, I see the two fish creating the ying yang symbol.
Swimming into each other,
holding balance with each other,
in a harmonious dance together
This month let's work with duality
the ying and yang
the hot and cold
the divine feminine and the divine masculine
the earth and water
the fire and air
the up and down
the in and out
the high and low
the rough and soft
the small and large
Since in silence for 10 mins, calling yourself into balance.
- breathe deeply and then take short shallow breaths
- run softly along your skin and then grab more firmly
- move your head from one side to the other
- bring your hands to meet in front of you, above you, behind you and to the sides of you
- squeeze your muscles and then release them
- open your mouth and then close it
- open your eyes and then close them
- call yourself into divine balance
acknowledge in every way you can think of balance
After this session journal about your downloads & takes aways
- did an area call to your attention
- were there easy and hard aspects
- did some feel natural and others forced
- what do these messages have to say about your divine balance
Ready to find out more?
Curious about working with Lindsay one on one?